Putting quality teaching and student development as its primary mission, HSUHK aspires that research informs teaching. Research is one of the central components in enhancing of our teaching and learning quality. Impactful applied research also benefits the society and elevates our reputation. We value a collaborative, interdisciplinary and outreach research culture at HSUHK.
- HSUHK Achieves Highest Number of RGC-Funded Projects and Success Rate in Two Schemes among Self-financed InstitutionsSeptember 11, 2019
- Invitation for Applications under 2019 Guangdong – Hong Kong Technology Cooperation Funding SchemeAugust 7, 2019
- Research Matching Grant Scheme Opens for ApplicationsJuly 12, 2019
- Workshop on RGC Research Grant Application Procedures – Organized by RGC (7 November 2019, Thursday)
- Artificial Intelligence for the 2020’s: Deep Learning and Beyond (21 September 2019, Saturday)
- The 4th International Conference on the Analysis of Texts from Ancient Bamboo and Silk Manuscripts on Chinese Medicine (16 & 17 August 2019)